PROTO PUNK APOTHECARY: Born to lose - The last Rock N Roll movie. Johnny Thunders Alt Version 5

Thursday 18 January 2018

Born to lose - The last Rock N Roll movie. Johnny Thunders Alt Version 5


Here is another edit of  Born to lose. I had 7 versions, but I can only seem to find 6 of them, so this is the last version I`ll upload until I get my hands on the 7th version (which I should be able to get again at some point). The other version I have(but haven`t uploaded to my youtube Chanel is the more widely known one featuring Jane county at the start and I`ve already added it to this blog for download, but I`ll probably put it up on youtube at some point too, but it`s already up there so I don`t know if there`s much point. Anyway, enjoy this fine version. The quality is slightly worse than the others, but only slightly!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment